VATA was registered as a non-profit organisation under the British Columbia Society Act with the following objectives:
- To preserve and promote the Telugu culture, values, language and lifestyle.
- To assist new Telugu immigrants and help to integrate with the Canadian society.
- To serve Telugu people of Greater Vancouver Area in times of need.
- To recognise academic/extracurricular achievements and encourage participation of youth in community activities.
- To participate in and contribute to charity events in the society.
For additional information about the activities of VATA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org